Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 10!

Hey!

Today is wednesday, and we are getting close to the end of our trip. This is very sad. We head over to our company visit in the morning. This visit is at Saigon Newport Corporation, which is a shipyard. This was a very interesting company, and we got to see the main trade that went on with Vietnam. This accounted for 85% of the imports and exports out of northern Vietnam. After our visit, we went to the hotel to have lunch. We always eat breakfast at the hotel, but this was our first lunch here. (It was delicious) We put on comfy clothes and then headed over to the war remnants museum. This was probably the most uncomfortable I have felt in Vietnam. Everything was very anti America, but it was a great experience to see the war from another perspective. This evening I went our with Julia and the gang to a barbecue restaurant where I fried my own shrimp and ate a goat tit. Wow... never thought I would say that.



This is a picture of my friend Julie and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment