Monday, May 12, 2014

Day Four!!

Yo Yo,

So, seeing from the last post.. I was very well rested for today's adventures. Again, we had breakfast at the Victory Hotel. I tried the porridge today (it isn't vietnamese but it was good). I accidentally put too much butter in it. After breakfast we loaded into the bus with Tin Tin and headed over to UEF. We had a guest lecturer who was very interesting. He talked to us about Vietnamese culture, and he focused on the Me Kong Delta. After that we had another language class which was just as frustrating as all the other ones.

Later we headed over to Glass Egg digital media. This was a very interesting company that is based solely in Vietnam. The company creates graphics for video games, and we got to see all of the workers on their computers. The one girl was making an app called O Club which was exactly like tinder but it was blue and pink. The owners were extremely polite and insightful.

That night we went to Broma "Not a Bar"... but really a bar. It was great. We were drinking on the roof of a building. A bunch of people smoke apple flavored hookah (I think everyone except myself). Lauren and I got a virgin pina coladas Overall great day.





Also I threatened Ben with this photo of him.



Thing I realized today.. A lot of people know English.


No comments:

Post a Comment